For purposes of these terms and conditions, “Teraco” shall mean Teraco Data Environments (Pty) Ltd, and all of its subsidiaries.
Teraco Data Environments
Teraco is the first provider of resilient, vendor neutral data environments in South Africa. Clients benefit from the cost savings and improved resilience of securely housing their information systems and networking equipment in a colocation facility purpose-built and operated to global best practice by an expert organisation with an absolute focus on data centre technology and infrastructure.
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,completeness or suitability of the information and materials found oroffered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errorsand we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.
Open: Unrestricted access. No restrictions on distribution. Applicable to documents and records.
Terms and conditions
IMPORTANT: This email (and any attachments) may contain confidential, private or legally privileged information and may be protected by copyright. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately and delete it. Any legal privilege and confidentiality in the email will not be waived. Internet communications are not secure and subject to possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose, and may contain viruses. Teraco Data Environments Pty Ltd takes care to protect its systems from electronic virus attack or other harmful events, however the company gives no warranty that this email message, and/or attachments, is free of any virus or other harmful matter and therefore, accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the recipient receiving, opening or using it.
Promotion of Access To Information Act
Information Manual in Terms of Section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act, 2 of 2000 in Respect of Teraco Data Environments Proprietary Limited (Company Registration Number: 2007/004268/07)