Teraco currently operates vendor neutral colocation data centres in Cape Town, Durban & Johannesburg, and has plans with to expand the Cape Town facility and build another in Gauteng. Contact us to book a tour or find out more about Teraco’s data centre facilities, vendor neutral colocation services, interconnection hub and the NAPAfrica Internet eXchange Point (IXP).
Data Centre Locations
RONDEBOSCH - CT1
Located in the commercial heart of Rondebosch, Cape Town – Teraco’s first vendor neutral colocation facility, CT1, set the benchmark for service delivery and the guaranteed 99.999% uptime environment design methodology employed by Teraco in all its subsequent facilities.
- Direct access to NAPAfrica Internet Exchange
- 45+ fixed and mobile carriers
- ISPs and CDNs
- Cloud onramps for Amazon, and Microsoft’s Azure
- Thriving community of SIs, cloud platforms and hosting providers
- Diverse enterprise community ranging from small national companies to large multinationals
- 10 km from the city centre
- 15km from Cape Town International airport
BRACKENFELL - CT2
Opening Q4 2021