Why Choose Teraco?
Teraco is the first provider of resilient, vendor neutral data environments in South Africa. Our clients are benefiting from the cost savings and improved resilience of securely housing their information systems and networking equipment in a colocation facility, purpose built and operated to global best practice standards by an expert organisation with an absolute focus on data centre technology and infrastructure.
What Vendor Neutrality means:
- you can connect to any Carrier or Network Operator
- you can connect to any Service Provider
- you can outsource services to any IT services business
- you can connect to and offer services to any other client within the data centre
- you can connect to any other client through open and unrestricted interconnection policies
You are able to connect to a network operator or service provider within a day, choosing from any of the major ISPs and carriers within the data centres.
Absolute Focus on Infrastructure, Service and Choice
- Teracoís core business is the provisioning of data centre facilities
- Colocation facilities are available in managed client areas or a private cage for the clientís sole use
- The client can choose any server hardware or networking equipment
- Clients have unrestricted choice of network operators or ISPís
- Routine daily, weekly and monthly maintenance is performed, without interruption to data centre services
- Remote technician services are available 24/7 (Remote Hands)
- An open market of interconnectivity is offered via network access points (NAPAfrica)
- Remote power management is available