Solutions for Carriers & Network Providers
Connecting you to clients and business opportunities couldn't be easier.
"IP traffic is growing fastest in the Middle East and Africa, followed by Asia Pacific. Traffic in the Middle East and Africa will grow at a CAGR of 38% between 2012 and 2017." (CISCO - May 2013).
This expected boom requires dramatic growth in networked data center infrastructure.
Teraco's footprint of vendor neutral data centres allows you to deploy infrastructure efficiently and easily. Our growing ecosystems give you direct access to potential clients and business partners in IT services, cloud services, content providers and the enterprise.
Join Africa's most important networks.
Since opening the doors to it's first vendor neutral, colocation data centre, in Rondebosch - Cape Town in 2009, submarine cable systems, local terrestrial networks and several other major IP backbones have establish strategic interconnection hubs within the Teraco facilities. Now you have the opportunity to leverage network density and the choice of interconnection partners to achieve the network deployment speed and scale you need. Expand your network presence and services into new regions across Africa using the same infrastructure to connect directly to more IT services, cloud services, content providers and enterprise clients.
Find new business partners and expand your reach.
Teraco is where you will have the widest choice of partners to expand your reach into Africa and enter new markets.
- Access more than 30 tier 1 carriers and over 100 networks, optimising access and reducing latency
- Maintain your network uptime and performance with a wide choice of partners
- Target clients with specialised network requirements, including content, cloud and financial ecosystems - all just an interconnect away
- Leverage the NAPAfrica Internet Exchange (IXP), Africa's fastest growing peering and traffic exchange
- Easily access mobile traffic
- Ensure you can quickly scale your services with coverage in 3 major business centers across South Africa
- Rely on 10MVA of power + and 5000sqm + of data centre capacity in highly resilient data centres delivering a >99.999% uptime record