Sustainability Program and major activity updates are provided to the Leadership Team on a monthly basis and as needed. The Head of Sustainability reports into the Chief Financial Officer providing regular updates on sustainability performance.
01 | Corporate Governance
We are a Responsible Business dedicated to doing what is right.
Teraco will always:
- Respect and uphold all applicable local, national, and relevant international laws and regulations to the best of our abilities.
- Honour and review all internal policies for complete and responsible implementation
- Ensure that all business transactions and relationships are legitimate, free of influence and bribery.
- Keep all partnerships and collaborations transparent and open
- Recognize that privacy is a fundamental right, and we will comply with all privacy laws and expectations
- A Code of Conduct that sets forth our policies and standards on fair dealings, compliance with laws and regulations, conflicts of interest, employment equity, privacy and confidential information, political support, protection and use of company assets, company records, employment matters, dealing with outside persons and organizations, and environmental responsibility
- A Business Ethics Policy that details our policies on the giving and accepting of courtesies or gifts, conflict of interest intellectual property and proprietary information, copyright and disclosure
- A zero-tolerance policy on corruption and bribery
- A Whistle Blowing Policy to provide the necessary protection from victimization, harassment and / or disciplinary proceedings.
- We conduct training for all our employees on these codes, policies and procedures as well as providing our Board of Directors with copies of the same
- All employees are required to report questionable ethical behavior or violations of these codes, policies and procedures
- We require that our suppliers and their employees, agents and subcontractors share the same high standards of ethics and integrity
02 | Certifications
International Organization for Standardization
Quality Management Systems – All Facilities Certified
Information Security Management – All Facilities Certified
Environmental Management Systems – All Facilities Certified
Energy Management – All Facilities Certified
International Standard on Assurance Engagements
ISAE 3402 Type 2 Attestation
– for the Control Principles of Availability and Security
PCI DSS 3.2
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
Teraco is certified for the physical security requirements of PCI DSS.